Political Mess

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LOVER'S KISS

I kiss you just to taste your sweet lips.
I kiss you to tickle and see how you move your hip.
I kiss you to feel your hidden tenderness.
I kiss w/ passion just to define your desires.
I kiss just to feel your heart beats fast and slow.
The Kisses that I do because I adore.
Everywhere in between high and low…
My kissed flow from your head to your toes.

This is how lover's kiss flows.

It is inspired by a daring game of an out-done one another on an intimate/romance event. So, I came up with this Rated “E” but aimed to win the daring game of such.

4 comments:

  1. Sandra
    Hope you come back soon!We are all miss you and miss your poem as well!We are waiting for your back!!
    Now our big brothers our friends they are unhappy!!You should come and make them happy again with your poems Dear!!

    Hope you could see my this posting!! :) Loves hold+kiss !!!
    KHMERLIVE.TV EVENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra
    Hope you come back soon!We are all miss you and miss your poem as well!We are waiting for your back!!
    Now our big brothers our friends they are unhappy!!You should come and make them happy again with your poems Dear!!

    Hope you could see my this posting!! :) Loves hold+kiss !!!kON RUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.khmerlive.tv/liveevent/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love this one. :) you just said what most of us held hidden inside or too embarrass to say. You are good, not too much detail but readers can relate and feels.

    I gotta say you are very talented

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Howdy folks! My name is Sandra; I enjoy being the reminder of good and bad times. I wish to help those that are most needed, especially the Malnutrition ones. I know that if our "Helps" don't come today, there might not be a "Tomorrow" for them. Your kindness and support is very important to me, I and those who in need of your help would greatly appreciate your donations. There are organizations listed at the very top of the page, a donation site of your choice. I hope to capture you Heart and Soul by telling true story in a short form, "POEMS" if you will. Please keep in mind that I don't mean to offend anyone and that all my writing is base on Truths, Facts, Child-hood memories, and what will inspire me to write. Thank you for your time, forthcoming respond and understanding, Sandra