Political Mess

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Is Life A Precious Gift?:

When life a bit too hard, I take a deep breath shakes it off and goes back to a start.
Sometime life makes me crazy, but I love deep and hate free.
I sometime see that life is nothing but easy, and I'm Grateful for the beauty of god’s creativities.
I tried not to be needy, and appreciate the simplicity...
Sometime I give up when I gave a blank stare, although I have much care.
But Life is forever changing; I barely have a grip on anything.
Living life in a complex situation, when in doubt here's what I questioned...
Is romance and love a beautiful bliss? Is it chemistry or is it a gift?
Dose romance truly exists or is it just a myth?
If I kneel down to pray and say “I’m sorry”, will life gets any easy?
Lord, Please!! Come to rescue me, if you can please set my mind free.
Life is like a fast moving curve ball; from day to day I never knew where it might fall.
A complex life that I live, I tried my best to think of it as a precious Gift.
I always have this broader view, but you never appreciate me for the things that I do.
My sincere caring is unnoticed, but can’t you see what I'm dealing with is rarely exists?
And all I want is to be appreciated and praised by you from time to time.
There’s no need to understand, but please listen with your open mind.
Living life is a complex thing to do… that is my experienced and point of view.

Inspired y the complexity of a human mind. We can listen but could never fully understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Howdy folks! My name is Sandra; I enjoy being the reminder of good and bad times. I wish to help those that are most needed, especially the Malnutrition ones. I know that if our "Helps" don't come today, there might not be a "Tomorrow" for them. Your kindness and support is very important to me, I and those who in need of your help would greatly appreciate your donations. There are organizations listed at the very top of the page, a donation site of your choice. I hope to capture you Heart and Soul by telling true story in a short form, "POEMS" if you will. Please keep in mind that I don't mean to offend anyone and that all my writing is base on Truths, Facts, Child-hood memories, and what will inspire me to write. Thank you for your time, forthcoming respond and understanding, Sandra